GKN Aerospace Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: GKN Aerospace Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the GKN Aerospace address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. We develop, build and supply an extensive range of advanced aerospace systems, components and technologies–for use in Defence and Commercial aircraft ranging from helicopters, business jets, passenger planes to the most advanced fighter aircraft. Our technology is on board 100,000 flights a day and we are market leading in aerostructures, engine systems, transparencies and wiring systems. Lightweight composites, additive manufacturing, innovative engine systems and smart transparencies help to reduce emissions and weight on the aircraft and enhance passenger comfort. We are a truly global business, with 15,000 employees, working in 41 manufacturing sites across 13 countries.
GKN Aerospace Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||GKN Aerospace|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||ME / M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For GKN Aerospace Careers 2023
Graduates are to be accountable for their personal progression on the Graduate Scheme through working on projects, building relationships within and outside GKN Aerospace and maintaining performance within their team and the wider company. There will also be self-development through graduate events and other opportunities and the organisation will support graduates through mentoring alongside their placements.
Specific accountabilities will vary between job families, however all will be responsible for supporting functional and operational teams and their projects, such as implementation of Industry 4.0 or the Lean Operating Model.
As graduates develop their confidence and competence on the programme they can begin to take ownership for portions of larger projects under supervision from their line manager and/or placement manager. The precise nature of each graduate’s role will be defined by their skills, interests and the needs of the business.
Skills Required For GKN Aerospace Careers 2023
- Post-graduation degree from reputed university
- Excellent fundamentals
- Passion to drive their own career
- Keen interest in the Aerospace industry
- Enthusiasm for continuous personal development
- Exhibits leadership potential
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Right to work in country that you have applied for
- Previous experience in aerospace and/or manufacturing sector (e.g. through internships, placements, Experience before joining Masters if any)
- Knowledge of FEA tools
- Knowledge of scripting languages (MATLAB/Python/Shell/awk, etc.)
- ITAR/SSA clearance (where relevant)
- Previous involvement with STEM, early careers events
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
Selection Process For GKN Aerospace Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
GKN Aerospace Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for GKN Aerospace Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for GKN Aerospace Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|GKN Aerospace Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for GKN Aerospace Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GKN Aerospace Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
GKN Aerospace Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GKN Aerospace Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the GKN Aerospace Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.gknaerospace.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the GKN Aerospace Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide GKN Aerospace Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides GKN Aerospace Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide GKN Aerospace Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides GKN Aerospace Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.