MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine – Free Online Courses, Certification Program, Udemy, Coursera, Eduonix, Udacity, Skill Share, eDx, Class Central, Future Learn Courses : Coursera Organization is going to teach online courses for graduates through Free/Paid Online Certification Programs. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech , ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply.
Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine :
|Name Of The Course||Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine|
|Category||Free/Paid Online Certification|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|
Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine - About the Course
This one-week, accelerated online class equips students to containerize workloads in Docker containers, deploy them to Kubernetes clusters provided by Google Kubernetes Engine, and scale those workloads to handle increased traffic. Students also learn how to continuously deploy new code in a Kubernetes cluster to provide application updates.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand container basics
- Containerize an existing application
- Understand Kubernetes concepts and principles
- Deploy applications to Kubernetes using the CLI
- Set up a continuous delivery pipeline using Jenkins
- Locate more documentation and training.
- To get the most of out of this course, learners should have basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments, as well as Web server technologies such as Nginx.
- We also recommend systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment. Note: This is an abbreviated overview of Kubernetes. For the full Kubernetes content see the Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine Specialization or start with the Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine: Foundations course. >>> By enrolling in this course you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<
Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine - Skills You Will Gain
- Continuous Delivery
- Google Cloud Platform
- Jenkins (Software)
How to Apply For Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine
Eligible candidates apply this Online Course by the following the link ASAP. Course details will be Mailed to Registered candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : 100% Job Guaranteed Certification Program For Students, Dont Miss It
Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine?
To apply for the Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine, candidates have to visit the official site at Coursera.org. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What will I be able to do upon completing the professional certificate?
When you enroll in the course, you get access to all of the courses in the Certificate, and you earn a certificate when you complete the work. Your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page - from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free.
Does Studentscircles provide Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.