MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Genpact Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Genpact company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Genpact address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Genpact Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Genpact
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Job Position: Process Associate
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary: Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria For Genpact Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Genpact Jobs 2021 :
- Genpact is inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Content Moderation.
- We’re looking for someone with strong work ethic, and the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality.
- Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines.
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely.
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
Skills Required For Genpact Jobs 2021 :
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work).
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Genpact Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Genpact Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at genpact.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Genpact Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Genpact Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Genpact Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Genpact Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Genpact Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.