Genpact Jobs Bengaluru 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Genpact Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Genpact address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics.
Genpact Jobs Bengaluru 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Business Analyst – Data Science|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
The AI Engineer is expected to leverage his/her expertise to translate the customer’s business need into a techno-analytic problem and appropriately work with the team of specialists to bring large scale AI solution to fruition.
The key responsibilities of the AI Engineer are:
- Creation of cutting edge models for understanding vast amounts of textual, numeric, graphic and speech data
- Creation and deployment of production-ready code
- Create framework for AI/ML code deployment to ensure robustness and reliability of production ready models
- Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, Python
- Very good Python/R programming skills. Java programming skills a plus
- Building, deploying and measuring predictive/prescriptive analytics models (i.e. SVM, decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, linear and non-linear regression, ANN, CNN, RNN)
- Deep learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Keras, Torch, Theano
- Tooling frameworks like PyCharm or Jupyter
- Strong Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced development environment where priorities can shift on a dime.
- Can do attitude with the ability to Learn new technology and concepts, analyze problems and propose creative solutions.
Additional Competencies – Preferred
- Understanding of Graph DB and tools such as Neo4j etc.
- Understanding of NLP, NLU and Machine learning/Deep learning methods
- SQL/NoSQL, MS Access, databases
- UI development paradigms that would enable Text Mining Insights Visualization, e.g., Adobe Flex Builder, HTML5, CSS3
- Linux, GPU Experience
- Spark, Scala for distributed computing
- Public cloud exposure.
- Previous experience with Big Data analytics implementations, using either Vanilla Hadoop or Cloudera/IBM BigInsights
- Ability to Prioritize, Consultative mindset & Time management skills
Genpact Jobs Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Genpact Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Genpact Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Genpact Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Genpact Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Genpact Jobs Bengaluru 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Genpact Jobs Bengaluru 2023 Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You