Genpact Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Genpact Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Genpact address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale.
Genpact Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Com|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Genpact Careers 2023
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate essentials of valid invoices like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date, etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices/queries are handled based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process-related exceptions as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoices as per the AP guideline
- Adhere to the internal compliance policy and guidelines established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audits to ensure all Invoices/queries are handled as per the guidelines
- Helpdesk Queries/ Calls related to AP from both internal/external customers
Skills Required For Genpact Careers 2023
- Graduate in Commerce (BCom)
- Freshers are eligible
- Good English language skills (verbal and written)
- Relevant Experience of working in Accounts Payable process
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel)
- Preferably knowledgeable in Concur
- Keen attention to details skills
- Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
Selection Process For Genpact Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Genpact Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Genpact Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Genpact Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Genpact Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Genpact Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Genpact Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.genpact.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Genpact Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Genpact Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Genpact Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Genpact Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Genpact Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.