MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Genesys IT Company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Genesys Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details,interview syllabus,selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Genesys
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions.
Company Website : www.genesys.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Genesys Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Genesys Jobs 2021 :
- You will design, develop, and test features to enhance the Genesys Cloud Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) product suite. You will have the opportunity to develop and maintain AWS microservices, REST APIs, and reactive user interfaces in a very dynamic and agile environment.
- The WEM product suite is comprised of a wide range of innovative AWS services around agent scheduling, forecasting, agent coaching, speech analytics, recording, reporting, and gamification.
Skills Required For Genesys Jobs 2021 :
- No previous or 1+ years of experience in software development (computer science or equivalent degrees, certifications, internship or other professional experience will be considered).
Documents to be Carried for Genesys Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genesys Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genesys Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Genesys Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Genesys.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Genesys Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Genesys Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Genesys Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Genesys Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Genesys Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.