MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : GEA Group company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check GEA Group address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : GEA Group
GEA is one of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food industry and a wide range of other industries. The international technology group focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes in various end-user markets. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we build strong partnerships with them. We provide individual and sustainable solutions for a wide range of customer-specific applications.
Company Website : www.gea.com
Job Position : Data Analyst
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For GEA Group Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For GEA Group Jobs 2021 :
Data analyst – Support in operational reporting (data consolidation, automation, manual adjustments, data validations) and tool development in addition to supporting on data analysis and findings for driving corrective actions. In addition the role would be working in close alignment with Business excellence and performance management to support in collection and visualization of information.
- Coordinating data gathering process
- Structuring and controlling of data
- Translating data into business insights
- Improving reporting & controlling workflow (reporting automation with IT department if required)
- Help out with the management of support requests on above tasks
- Support in partial or semi automation of the data collection and final output process to avoid quality issues and delays.
- Train and support other employees on a global scale.
- Create Customized reports/dashboards for non-standard topics to meet specific requirement
Skills Required For GEA Group Jobs 2021 :
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain mgmt., Statistics, Data mgmt. systems, Economics or similar.
- Strong background on performance mgmt. in a global, fast-paced environment
- Skilled in Data management tools: e.g. Excel, SAC (SAP Analytics on Cloud) and data visualization tools e.g. SAC, Power BI
- Passion to develop reporting and drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in independently developing and driving large scale improvement programs on global scale
- Diligent, Hardworking, contentious, complete tasks on time.
- Team player with ability to work in a fast-moving environment and the ability to prioritize and analyze complex matters (both numerical and verbal) and make logical conclusions.
- Develop a network of people, communicate openly and share information across boundaries to improve performance.
- Organize and carry out projects and tasks independently and efficiently optimizing the use of resources to achieve a goal.
- Recognizes how metrics, scorecards and business measures can be applied to achieve continuous improvement and learning.
- Adept at managing queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Good analytical skills and fluent usage of Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English. Ability to listen and express orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Documents to be Carried for GEA Group Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GEA Group Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GEA Group Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the GEA Group Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at gea.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the GEA Group Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide GEA Group Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides GEA Group Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide GEA Group Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides GEA Group Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.