MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
GE Internship 2020 : General Electric Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Diploma Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check General Electric Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
GE Internship 2020 Details :
Company Profile : GE Power India Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Job Positions: Software Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for GE Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description for GE Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
- Software Intern in the Imaging DevOps team in GE Healthcare is an important role, who will actively contribute towards future intelligent DevOps strategy.
- This role will work on projects that aim at standardizing the current DevOps pipelines, build utilities that can be reused in current pipelines, generalizing the existing ones, come up with tools and automation to enable teams to smoothly onboard.
- Work with DevOps team focusing on various DevOps projects, primarily around POCs around build pipelines, continuous integration process & dashboarding.
- Works as a part of a team to contributes to the DevOps backlog implementing tasks related to software build, integration and delivery;
- Owns the assigned project deliverables, works with minimal guidance from the mentor
- Demonstrates self-learning ability in being independent to learn and share the state of art technologies, tools, standards, and processes.
- Contributes to overall the build infrastructure and continuous integration framework which shall be used across teams;
- Demonstrate knowledge and aptitude in developing and executing automated builds and scripts;
- Proactively learns new build and releases techniques and methodologies and trains the team in the same;
- Partners with fellow team members to learn, diagnose bugs and formulate solutions;
- Presents to team & leadership in specific project updates, demos and plans on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall intelligent DevOps strategy.
How To Apply for GE Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link: Click Here