GE Healthcare Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Software Engineer At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
GE Healthcare Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Software Engineer
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Name Of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
- Experience with QT/QML with C++
- Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data)
- Experience with rules engines (Camel, Drools, JRules) & modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For GE Healthcare Freshers Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply GE Healthcare Freshers Recruitment||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You