GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: GE Digital Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the GE Digital address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
GE Digital, part of GE Vernova, provides software and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) services to industrial companies, helping industry work better. We operate across four key industries, including power generation and oil & gas, manufacturing, and electric utilities & telecom, and aviation. Driven by people, process and proven technology, we are innovating with our customers to make the complex simple – at unparalleled speed and scale.
GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||GE Digital|
|Name of Post||End User Support Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023
The job entails proactive monitoring and routine evaluation of GE Digital’s advanced analytics based
As Support Engineer you will be:
- Responsible for delivering proactive Support for various GE Digital’s advisory solutions within the scope of a typical Customer Support and Services Agreement.
- Daily review of advisory reports, alerts, monitoring dashboards and support analytics to maintain high level of system availability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues. Proactively identify system failures, fix issues and provide detailed root cause analysis reports.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data communication failures within defined service level agreement.
- Creating, maintaining, migrating and troubleshooting Linux/Windows shared / virtual / dedicated servers.
- Set up virtual machine, troubleshoot and resolve remote desktop/server connection issue. should be able to handle problem related to data flow/migration from virtual network/client server.
- Escalation management during critical events/application outage.
- Maintain regular customer contact and call logs.
Skills Required For GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023
- Four (4) Year Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines.
- Up to 3 years of experience working in software/IT industry with emphasis on development/network systems/infrastructure/Production Support.
- Knowledge on system architecture, security, remote server.
- Hands on experience with distributed and/or enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of front-end and back-end programming language Python
- Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance
- Ability to take care of server environment, which includes installing new servers, taking out servers, and fixing issues with existing servers
- Good understanding of patching tools and security vulnerability scanning and resolving vulnerability issues.
- Debugging/troubleshooting skills using SQL queries.
- Strong understanding of support processes – handling tickets, monitoring, processes, and metrics
- Ability to solve complex problems independently.
- Maintain SLA’s through the implementation of proactive issue detection and reporting.
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years of experience in sustainment engineering, technical customer support, or software development
- Hands on operations experience with multiple application, OS and network level support
- Practical experience of Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS and networking
Selection Process For GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
GE Digital Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for GE Digital Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for GE Digital Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|GE Digital Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for GE Digital Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GE Digital Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the GE Digital Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.ge.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the GE Digital Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide GE Digital Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides GE Digital Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide GE Digital Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides GE Digital Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.