About Freshworks Off Campus Drive
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a global team operating from 13 global locations to serve more than 65,000 companies — from startups to public companies – that rely on Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM, CX) and employee experience (ITSM).
Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Customer Success Associate – Digital
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Freshworks Recruitment 2024
The Customer Success Associate will proactively engage with customers to provide strategic and tactical guidance to them in order to increase the value they acquire from Freshworks suite of products.
- Engage proactively with customers using the engagement model (based on customer segment) laid out
- Understand and document customer’s business flow (for large customers) and deep understanding of use-cases
- Have deep product knowledge of all product lines. Ability to showcase product demo + work out solutions for business use cases using best product-fit
- Aligning with key customer stakeholders to establish a stronger customer relationship management program (stakeholder mapping)
- Evaluate how customers manage their Freshworks product suite investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Freshworks is releasing (products/features in pipeline)
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customer’s issues/solutions are addressed
- Work with Program Manager (Customer Success) to derive data driven insights/intelligence to run focused and result-oriented customer engagement programs. Understanding of SaaS metrics and
- Own two key metrics (Increase Product-Adoption & Customer Retention)
- Use customer management tool (Natero) (Training will be provided to get familiar)
- Implement and support compliance to Freshworks compliance and information security processes
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role out of which majority in a Customer success/retention portfolio
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Self-starter who can own ongoing customer success of both large and small clients
- Ability to report and share client’s status on a timely/pre-defined interval
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science + Business Education preferred
Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Freshworks Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.