MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
First American Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: First American company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check First American address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
First American Off Campus Drive 2020 :
Company Profile : First American (India) is a Global In-house Center (GIC) of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American Financial Corporation provides comprehensive title insurance, closing/settlement, property data and technology solutions.
Our priorities are our employees, customers and shareholders - in that order. Here are some of the reasons that people chose to be a part of the First American family:
Since inception, First American (India) has evolved into a dynamic workplace with offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Salem.
First American was recently conferred the NASSCOM BPM 'Pioneer' Award.
Company Website: http://WWW.firstam.Com
Job Position : Network Engineering and Administration
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For First American Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016 / 2017 graduates
Job Description For First American Jobs 2020 :
- The IT Infrastructure's team focus is to support robust, highly available, and easy to use services for our internal customers across the global enterprise.
- Network Engineer role applies function's principles, theories and all concepts of network administration, engineering to engineer, support and maintain global infrastructure services in our enterprise.
- Network Engineer uses professional concepts and knowledge acquired through specialized training, or previous experience in Systems Engineering and Administration domain to monitor devices like routers, switches, firewalls, WIFI technology, Viptela, Meraki (Switches/ Access points) and ensuring smooth functioning of concerned systems.
- Develops and applies expertise of network services, Server knowledge, configuration, Maintenance and Vulnerability Management to ensure network devices security under supervision.
Skills Required For First American Jobs 2020 :
- Experience of Network security Technologies for Design, Implementation, Performance tuning and Administration of network, security devices along with training engineers on new technologies and techniques for First American Financial Corporation.
- Experience of Cisco Devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls), Viptela, Meraki Switches/ Access points and F5 load balancer.
- Hands on Support, maintain network and associated software, including responding to tickets.
- Identify, categorize and respond to network problems. Manage changes, upgrades, improvements and implementations.
- Troubleshooting experience on issues related to network operations.
- Knowledge of network cabling, network classification and network topology.
- Working knowledge on configuration for network devices like routers, switches, firewalls.
- Knowledge on Scripting for Networking domain.
- Work experience on Vulnerability remediation of the network devices.
- CCNA certification Preferred.
Documents to be Carried for First American Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For First American Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
First American Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for First American Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the First American Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at First American.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the First American Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide First American Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides First American Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide First American Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides First American Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.