MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Fingent Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Fingent company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Fingent address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Fingent Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Fingent
We are a New York based custom software development company firm providing: End-to-end Technology Services, Advisory Services, Enterprise Consulting, Application Development & Maintenance Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing. We have crafted sophisticated solutions for companies working in Financial Services, Real Estate, Logistics, Healthcare and Media. We have offices in New York, Boston, Melbourne, and Dubai. We have R&D centers in Kochi and Trivandrum, India.
Company Website : www.fingent.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Kochi
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Fingent Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Fingent Jobs 2020 :
- Exposure to basic programming skills (HTML, CSS, and SQL)
- Responsive design experience a plus
- Exposure to cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience in Integration with Back-end APIs
- Proficiency in version control (Git) and good development practices
- Is able to interact with clients relating to the development activities
- Work as a dedicated team member
- Familiar with testing frameworks Jasmine, Karma is an advantage
- Our culture of openness, honesty, and trust, fosters an environment of learning and growth. We value – the desire to be the best at what you do, the ability to support your peers, and most of all, the desire to be a good human being.
Documents to be Carried for Fingent Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Fingent Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Fingent Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Fingent Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Fingent Off Campus, candidates have to visit the official site at Fingent.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Fingent Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Fingent Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Fingent Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Fingent Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Fingent Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.