MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
FinEdge Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: FinEdge company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check FinEdge address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
FinEdge Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : FinEdge
With over 40,000 clients in more than 300+ cities across the country, FinEdge Advisory is one of India’s leading Financial Planning companies. Our clients have made over 100,000 investment-related transactions in the last 12 months alone. FinEdge was set up with a strong belief that quality financial planning is no longer an option, but a necessity for people across the country. Our core strength lies in providing conflict free, quality financial advice which is easy to understand and implement. We've grown rapidly over the past few years and are recognised as one of the foremost new age, innovative financial planning companies in the country!
Company Website : www.finedge.com
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For FinEdge Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For FinEdge Jobs 2020 :
- The role of the full-stack Software Developer (SD) will be to work closely with the FinEdge Management to build new systems and improve the company's existing applications to add value to the client experience.
- Prior experience in building large scale applications, including mobile apps, is key.
Skills Required For FinEdge Jobs 2020 :
- The applicant must have high levels of proficiency in OOPS
- Core PHP
- Python 2/3 & Ubuntu OS, as well as experience in working with CSS/HTML on complex projects.
Documents to be Carried for FinEdge Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FinEdge Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
FinEdge Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for FinEdge Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the FinEdge Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at FinEdge.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the FinEdge Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide FinEdge Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides FinEdge Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide FinEdge Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides FinEdge Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.