About Finastra Off Campus Drive
Finastra is a leading financial technology company that provides a wide range of software solutions for the financial services industry. It offers solutions for banking, capital markets, and treasury and risk management. Finastra’s products and services aim to help financial institutions streamline their operations, enhance customer experiences, and adapt to the evolving landscape of the financial sector.
The company was formed in 2017 through the merger of two established financial technology firms, Misys and D+H. Finastra’s software solutions cover areas such as core banking, lending, payments, and trading. The company is committed to leveraging technology to drive innovation and efficiency in the financial services domain.
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Finastra Recruitment 2024
This unique development program is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career, by enhancing your skills, building meaningful relationships, and participating in challenging and innovative projects while rotating through various areas of the firm.
You will be supported with mentorship and training throughout the program to help guide your career development and while you take on various challenges you will get to work with awesome people in a highly collaborative environment.
Here’s what you can expect.
- A development program designed to give you exposure to our different business areas within the Engineering paths to gain an understanding of Finastra as a whole.
- Rotations may include spending 12 months across different areas such as Payments, Lending, Retail banking or our Engineering Centre of Excellence.
- An enriching learning and mentorship program, which will help you enhance your career and develop highly transferable technical skills.
- The opportunity to develop meaningful relationships with various teams across Finastra.
- A chance to learn more about the fintech industry and how you can contribute to a world of open finance.
- Being part of a global FinStarter cohort across the globe within different functions and areas of the business and joining numerous developmental and social events
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model, both from home and from the office.
What you’ll do.
- Within each rotation you will be placed into the engineering teams and will support on a variety of activities, for example:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyses user needs to determine technical requirements
- Technical design, systems analysis, coding, unit and integration testing of changes to existing applications.
- Create Unit Tests, with the goal of increasing test coverage of overall system
- Support and Enhance Nightly Build Automations
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to deliver various technology solutions
- Be an active team player in an agile development environment
- Maintenance of existing features/modules
- Interpreting internal/external business challenges and recommending design solutions or best practices to improve products, processes, or services
Rotation pathways will depend on various factors, including your career interests, development needs, location, and business demands. Once you have completed the FINStarter program, you will have the opportunity to align yourself with an area of our business based on your interests, capabilities, and business need.
What you’ll need.
- A desire to learn and grow professionally across one or various functions within the firm
- Knowledge in Business, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines
- Strong communication skills
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to work in a virtual environment as needed
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Finastra Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.