Finastra Hiring Associate QA Engineer At Pune Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Finastra Hiring Associate QA Engineer
|Name Of Post||Associate QA Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Create test cases from product specifications.
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
- Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products, operations or systems.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to release of software.
- Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Create and design test cases and maintain test library.
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
- 6 months – 2 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial or Banking industry preferred.
Knowledge of market infrastructures (have worked or knowledge of SWIFT and/or SIX, Fed&Chips Services)
- STP Engine testing (ideally worked in transaction banking and/or payments gateways)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Linux applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Ability to work with specialized software tools; effectively implement and evaluate new processes or plans.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for commercial software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
Preferred skills :
- Preferred knowledge of the Agile software development methodology
- Experience with relational databases preferred (Databases (Ingres, Oracle, PostgreSQL))
- Hands on experience: DML commands with any listed databases
- Java (JVM, JRE) (hands on experience with Java applications)
- Preferred knowledge of automated testing software tools with ability to design and develop automated testing programs
- Performance testing.
How To Apply For Finastra Associate QA Engineer Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply Finastra Associate QA Engineer Jobs||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You