FedEx Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: FedEx Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the FedEx address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
FedEx connects people and possibilities through our worldwide portfolio of shipping, transportation, e-commerce and business services. We offer integrated business applications through our collaboratively managed operating companies — collectively delivering extraordinary service to our customers — using the expertise and reliability represented by the FedEx brand.
Learn More : Fedex jobs warehouse
FedEx Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Software Developer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||31/03/2023|
The Software Developer – Java API Developer will be responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of existing and new applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing Java APIs and micro services.
- Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
- Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Work with other engineers on a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets FedEx standards
- Track and resolve software defects
- Support automated test execution including system level and integration tests CI/CD/CT
- Work within the agile team to define solution specifications for core and edge product deliverables.
- Provide communication on solution, product enhancements and status as defined by agile team.
- Work to establish, maintain, and update strategy (methodology, processes, standards, tools, services) used in implementing supply chain systems.
- Working within an agile team to deliver work products and perform efforts to meet the needs and team objectives for successful delivery, and reliability of solution. (All aspects)..
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Experience primarily designing and developing Java applications
- 12 factor application development experience using REST API’s
- Experience building API’s for both external and internal consumption
- Hands on development experience with Spring Boot & Microservices, and REST services.
- Knowledge of SQL and DB design
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger)
- Knowledge of standard tools for developing, optimizing & testing code
- Experience using testing automation CI/CD/CT
- Knowledge in Cloud platforms such as Oracle Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, PCF
- Familiarity with version control tools like SVN, CSV, or Git.
Please Visit : Nearby fedex courier
FedEx Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
FedEx Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for FedEx Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for FedEx Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|FedEx Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for FedEx Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FedEx Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply FedEx Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article FedEx Recruitment 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You