MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
FactSet Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : FactSet company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check FactSet address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
FactSet Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : FactSet
FactSet Research Systems Inc., trading as FactSet, is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. The company provides integrated data and software solutions to investment professionals across the world.
Company Website : www.factset.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For FactSet Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021/2022 graduates
Job Description For FactSet Jobs 2021 :
FactSet is looking for talented Software Engineers who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining various financial applications, tools, and utilities. A software engineer is typically involved in all phases of development – from design through implementation. Software engineers work with various other departments to ensure that FactSet’s products and technologies are responsive to the changing needs of the investment community. The ideal candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Software Engineering principles and best practices. Individuals must possess a high degree of creativity, a strong talent for problem-solving to conquer complex technical obstacles and work independently. While working on different projects, Software Engineers at FactSet use a combination of the following:
- Object-oriented languages such as C++, C#, Java, Go.
- Scripting languages like Python, Perl, etc. on a Windows or Linux platform.
- Platform as a Service (Paas) and cloud Technologies like Heroku, AWS, Azure.
- Relational Database technologies such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- NoSQL Database technologies like Redis, ES (Elasticsearch).
- UI technologies as AngularJS, VueJS,
- Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
- Source Code repositories like Perforce and GIT
- Specific responsibilities (but not limited to) include:
- Develop new applications/features and make enhancements to existing applications
- Maintain, fix bugs in existing applications and deploy them to different environments
- Work with the Product Development team to prioritize and resolve issues
- Follow coding guidelines and engineering processes outlined by the team
- Take ownership of assigned project/module and conclude tasks within deadlines
- Ensure that deployed products are properly maintained throughout their lifecycle
Skills Required For FactSet Jobs 2021 :
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of GIT.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Analysis principles
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
Documents to be Carried for FactSet Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FactSet Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
FactSet Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for FactSet Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the FactSet Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at factset.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the FactSet Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide FactSet Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides FactSet Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide FactSet Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides FactSet Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.