FactSet Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: FactSet Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the FactSet address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 23 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year. As big as we grow, as far as we reach, and as successful as we become, we stay connected to our clients and to each other.
FactSet Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Specialist, Client Solutions|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE / B.Tech / MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For FactSet Careers 2023
You will be given immediate responsibility working directly with global clients to provide intelligent solutions for their queries and challenges and developing your expertise on CTS range of products and processes. Moving forward, you will be managing implementation projects and key accounts, delivering innovative business solutions to new and existing clients.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Providing intelligent solutions and support to clients globally
- Project management and new client implementations
- Client relationship management
- Working closely with product development for innovative solutions
- External and internal training
- Assisting pre-sales process
Skills Required For FactSet Careers 2023
We welcome ambitious team players with proven ability to take initiative and find creative solutions. Applicants must have genuine interest in finance and technology, as well as the desire to continually learn and develop in an ever-changing environment. In addition, we require:
- A relevant master’s degree or equivalent (MBA finance + B.Tech is ideal)
- Relevant experience is preferred
- Experience in one or more programming/query language – or a relevant experience demonstrating strong technical aptitude
- Good financial knowledge
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and work with new technologies
- Enthusiasm and drive to excel in a technical client facing role
OTHER PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous client facing experience
- Experience in statistical packages such as Matlab, R, SAS, SPSS, etc.
Selection Process For FactSet Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
FactSet Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for FactSet Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for FactSet Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|FactSet Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for FactSet Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FactSet Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
FactSet Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for FactSet Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the FactSet Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.factset.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the FactSet Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide FactSet Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides FactSet Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide FactSet Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides FactSet Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.