MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
EY Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : EY company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check EY address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
EY Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Company Website : www.ey.com
Job Position : Account Support Associate
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Com/BBA - Finance
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA - Finance
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for EY Jobs 2021 :
- To support onshore Account Support Associates and Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities, to minimize the time spent by the technical team on those tasks
- To enhance the service levels provided by the Consulting technical team by ensuring highest and best use of technical resources, enhancing quality and timeliness of engagement, and standardizing procedures
- Assist Onshore ASA / Team with engagement economics matters (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, reconciliations, Work in process-WIPs); collaborate with Financial Management Associate (FMA), majorly using Excels, VBAs.
- Work on tools like MMT, EY Delivers and SharePoint etc.
- Work with engagement team to book staff on ARMS or Retain per the bi-annual Resource allocation process
- Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s)
- Interface regularly with engagement personnel, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- Be knowledgeable about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
- Communicate relevant client information to account teams via presentations
- Assist with ad-hoc project work at the request of the account teams
Skills Required for EY Jobs 2021 :
- ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Provide support to Consulting technical team members
- Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications
- Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Support efforts to develop and maintain client relationships
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
- Previous knowledge of advanced excel and VBA macros highly preferred.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics Graduates (No post-graduation experience required)
- 0-2 years general business experience with an exposure to international work environment would be an advantage
- IT Skills - experience of using MS Office PC based system - Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook etc.) and windows-based PC.
- Hands on with VBA macros, Advance excel etc.
- Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional, confident and outgoing
- Robust and resilient disposition
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Organised and self-disciplined
- Calm and capable of juggling conflicting demands on time and of prioritising effectively
- High degree of accuracy
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
What we look for :
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
Documents to be Carried for EY Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EY Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
EY Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the EY Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at ey.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the EY Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides EY Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides EY Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.