MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
EY Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : EY company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check EY address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
EY Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Company Website : www.ey.com
Job Position : Analyst
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for EY Jobs 2021 :
Analyst – Cyber:
- Web/ Mobile/ Desktop applications penetration testing
- Wireless penetration testing
- Red Team/ Cyber-attack simulation
- Threat hunting, detection and prevention
- Cloud Security Assessment
- Security controls assessment
- Exploit development and security automation
Analyst – Tech Risk:
- Ensuring high quality in client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status Communicate issues to the engagement team
- Collaborating with members of the engagement team to plan engagements and develop work programs, risk assessments, and planning documents
Analyst – Analytics:
- Manage client’s expectations and work with team in developing the analytical solution.
- Hands on involvement in building appropriate mathematical models
- Contribute to existing solution by revisiting it with open source approach
- Ability to communicate complex data analysis in simple plain language.
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to understand the complex data relationships, knowledge on data extraction mechanisms such as SQL, Excel etc.
- Hands on involvement in extracting, collating, performing data integrity checks, manipulating and analysing data
Analyst – Data Science/Data Engineering:
- Working on Microsoft D365 CRM Modules like sales, Service Management, Marketing etc
- Working on building AI models for lead scoring, feedback survey, customer satisfaction.
- Working on solution components like Relationship analytics, customer insights, sales insights
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Working on other related Power platform solutions Data Reporting (Data Visualization activities) – Aggregate the data as required and Develop reports/dashboards for the various analytics use case
Analyst – Internal Audit/Risk Transformation:
- Executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance and other Business Risk Services related solutions
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers
in preparing client decks Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads)
Skills Required for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work within deadlines by multi-tasking and managing priorities
Documents to be Carried for EY Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EY Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
EY Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the EY Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at ey.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the EY Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides EY Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides EY Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.