EY Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: EY Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the EY address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Associate Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Com/BBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For EY Recruitment 2023
- As an Associate in the Financial Crime team, you will be required to Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Perform extensive Internal & External research and investigation to perform Customer Due Diligence & Sanction Screening
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation (Via email)
- Mitigate or call out true hits for AML adverse concerns and collaborate closely for further action
- You will be responsible for service delivery which includes Internal stakeholder management, KPI and productivity
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems
- Identifying risks areas in different processes, functions of operations
- Collaborate with the functions, locations, and business units to strengthen FinCrime controls and framework by proactively escalating “HIGH Risk” cases to management team
- Continuously learn ever changing AML regulatory guideline across the world and adapt work outcomes as per the change
- Any other activity that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job
Skills Required For EY Recruitment 2023
- Freshers can be considered for this role
- Sound knowledge of Financial Institution terminology and AML/Sanction framework
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality & Integrity
- Attention to details is a must
- Decision Making Skills, Team Player
- Graduate in any stream (preferred B. Com, BBA)
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Power point, Word
- Any other qualification with relevant knowledge and experience
- Overall Experience (0 -1 Year), Relevant Financial Crime experience preferred with Professional Service Firm, Global Banks and Financial Institutions managing end to end FinCrime AML/Sanction operations including ECDD/CDD process
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions
- Any relevant AML certification will be a added advantage
- This is a hybrid role
- Ability to work & deliver as a team and flexibility to take on roles as needed in multiple initiatives as leader or team member
- Strategic thinker; ability to look at the bigger picture and who can partner with key stakeholders to drive the direction of the business
- Ability to use a strategic, solution-oriented approach to creating interest in our unique value proposition with senior level executives
Selection Process For EY Recruitment 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
EY Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for EY Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for EY Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|EY Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for EY Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EY Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
EY Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the EY Recruitment , candidates have to visit the official site at www.ey.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the EY Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides EY Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides EY Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.