MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
EY Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : EY company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check EY address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
EY Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Company Website : www.ey.com
Job Position : Associate Analyst
Job Location : Kochi
Qualification : B.com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: B.com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Assess the risk level and perform the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions.
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation.
- Initiating of AML assessment folders on behalf of engagement teams.
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders (business/ risk management) until diligences are fully met.
- Report progress/ status of the AML completion process in the internal tool.
- Escalate issues to engagement teams and/or KYC Quality Reviewer and propose solutions/ alternatives.
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RM rules and guidance.
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes.
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools.
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm.
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm.
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues.
- Demonstrating leadership skills by providing on-the-job coaching and, at times, perform quality review the work of more junior colleagues.
- Encourage client facing staff to engage with the Central CDD Fin Crime Team.
Skills Required For EY Jobs 2021 :
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good Research and Analytical skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and credibility at all levels
- Strong team player and proven ability to work with others
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Enthusiastic, positive and resilient
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Maintains high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Access, Power point, Word
- Knowledge of visualization tools like excel, Power BI etc. is an added advantage
- Freshers can be considered.
- 0 – 3 year’s work experience (preferably in a research background/AML KYC).
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas will be an added advantage: anti-money laundering (AML), transaction monitoring, know-your-customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD), sanctions and compliance checking.
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions.
Documents to be Carried for EY Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EY Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
EY Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the EY Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at ey.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the EY Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides EY Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides EY Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.