MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
EY Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : EY company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check EY Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
EY Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Company Website : www.ey.com
Job Position : Trainee - Markets
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : MBA/CA
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: MBA/CA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for EY Jobs 2021 :
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
- EY is looking for Consultants / Senior Consultants to join the Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services team. Our fraud investigation and dispute professionals help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance, and business disputes that could otherwise detract from client efforts to achieve their company’s potential.
Your key Responsibilities:-
- You will execute / lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (for e.g. asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) / UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
Your client responsibilities:-
- Execution on client engagement – ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Your people responsibilities – You will :-
- Contribute to effective teamwork in internal engagement situation
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage the knowledge
Skills Required for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration / Certified Fraud Examiner / LLB
- 1-5 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Experience in Forensic Investigation, Risk Advisory, Internal Audits, Process Diagnostics Reviews and allied areas.
- Preferred experience with any likely firms and / or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred
Skills and attributes for success:-
- Managing the key components of a portfolio of Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services projects, including strategy, planning and execution
- Constantly developing your understanding of our clients’ industries, identifying trends, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Using technology to distribute your knowledge of leading-practice and enhance service delivery
Ideally you’ll also have:-
- Strong interpersonal skills, report writing skills, and good acumen of client business are essential.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
Selection Process for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
How To Apply for EY Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
EY Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the EY Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ey.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the EY Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides EY Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides EY Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.