EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, is one of the largest multinational professional services firms in the world. Founded in 1989 through the merger of several accounting firms, EY provides a wide range of services, including assurance, tax, consulting, advisory, and transaction advisory services.
Headquartered in London, United Kingdom, EY operates as a global network of member firms, each functioning as a separate legal entity in its respective country. The firm’s global footprint spans across more than 150 countries, making it a prominent player in the professional services industry.
EY Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For EY Recruitment 2024
We help our clients in identifying and managing the interplay between upside and downside risk in order to make the long-term decisions to prevent risk and impact on their organization’s ability to meet its future business strategy and objectives. The 3 key fields of play are :
Enterprise Risk – helps clients identify and address key risk areas, while building the agility to respond quickly. The areas of focus include Enterprise risk and resilience, Internal audit, Compliance and Internal controls
Technology Risk – helps clients to achieve sustainable growth by supporting their efforts to protect their business performance and by providing trusted communications on internal control and regulatory compliance to investors, management, regulators, customers and other stakeholders. EY teams accomplish this by assessing the technology risks that are introduced to businesses.
Financial Services Risk – helps clients in the financial sector to identify, manage and monitor the risks in their business. It is done through a transformative and agile approach including process and procedures, risk, data modeling and analytics, reporting to stakeholders and third parties, business requirements (for software selection and IT implementation), analysis of assets and liabilities, and capital and liquidity management.
Your key responsibilities
- Understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies.
- In depth understanding of business processes, financial products, market risk management and regulatory requirement.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics and other graduation streams or a related discipline
- Available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 50% of the time.
EY Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your EY Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.