EY Internship 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: EY Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the EY address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY Internship 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Cyber Security Intern|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For EY Internship 2023
EY is looking for Analyst / Associate Consultant in the Risk Advisory team to work on various Cyber Transformation projects for our customers across the globe. An important part of your role will be to deliver high quality work products as per firm’s guidelines. You will need to actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with other team members. You’ll need to report any identified risks within engagements and share any issues and updates with senior members of the team.
Your key responsibilities
- Engage in Cyber Transformation projects in the capacity of execution of deliverables
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
Skills Required For EY Internship 2023
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, concepts of OSI layer and protocols, networking and security concepts
- Knowledge of OS (Windows / Linux) security, Database security
- Knowledge of cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc.)
- Understanding of architectures
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities related to platform and infrastructure is a plus
- Basic knowledge of encryption
- Knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001/2, ISO 22301, ISO 27018, PCI – DSS, NIST standards on Cyber Security, HITRUST, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge on tools like Nessus, Backtrack, NMAP, BurpSuite, etc. is a definite plus
Selection Process For EY Internship 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
EY Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for EY Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for EY Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|EY Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for EY Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EY Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
EY Internship 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Internship 2023 ?
To apply for the EY Internship , candidates have to visit the official site at www.ey.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the EY Internship Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide EY Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides EY Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide EYPlacement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides EY Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.