Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
Experian Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Software Engineer (.Net)
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Experian Recruitment 2024
We’re a .NET and SQL Server house for our backend services. All our applications are hosted in Azure cloud. We’re using .NET Core in all new services and are always keen to evaluate new features to see if we can take advantage of them. We use a wide variety of testing and quality techniques, and our services are pushed through our environments using a combination of Azure Repo for source control and Azure Pipeline for build and release.
Our tech stack includes:
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Entity Framework and SQL Server
We’re looking for a full-stack developer to expand our development team. In the team, we’re responsible for all aspects of building and running the Pay Dashboard platform. Most of our time is spent:
- Writing code (and appropriate tests)
- Diagnosing/fixing bugs and providing 2nd line customer support
- Planning and estimating user stories
- Reviewing pull requests
- Testing new features
- Monitoring and supporting our production environment
- Collaborating with our product manager to design new features
- Discussing architecture, best practice with the development team
- Participating in design workshops to suggest and develop new ideas
Your tech skills (don’t worry if you cannot tick them all):
- Strong .NET Core/Framework experience
- SQL Server
- Experience building PAAS solutions (Azure preferred)
- Experience working with SOA or microservices architecture
- Competent in OO design patterns and concurrency concepts
- Extensive Microsoft Azure experience (Functions Apps, Service apps, logic apps, App Services)
- Passion for continually pushing and improving how we build/test/prove our services
- API Expertise (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Experience with OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 framework (Identity Server 4 / Duende Server preferred)
- Experience with legacy .Net solutions
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to establish strong, trust-based relationships
- Continually looking to improve and develop
Experian Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Experian Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.