MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Esper Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Esper company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Esper address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Esper Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Esper
Esper is an inventive startup, and the industry’s first DevOps platform designed to provide a simple, safe and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices in production. At Esper we believe that customers get the most out of their Android fleet when they can focus more on their business-critical applications and their key workflows--as opposed to spending dollars to create and maintain systems to deploy and maintain applications. We believe tailoring, and regularly updating Android devices to meet the purpose set by the customer brings about an unprecedented level of security to the fleet along with lighting up superior and delightful experiences. Using Esper, customers can control the quality of their deployments, and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for managing devices individually with manual oversight. Esper allows its customers to control every aspect of their device-fleet and go as far as real-time debugging of applications on a remote device when required. Come join us in our Device Engineering team to disrupt this field!
Company Website : www.esper.io
Job Position : Software Engineer - DevOps
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 - 5 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Esper Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Esper Jobs 2020 :
- To develop applications and processes for software infrastructure.
- Experience building software infrastructure for scale.
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Go, Bash.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, networking and security.
- Experience with Kubernetes administration and deployment.
- Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection and data visualization.
- Proficient in capacity planning - Design, implement and enhance CI and CD processes.
- Design, implement, enhance and manage internal cloud offerings.
- Understand, automate and find solutions for permanent fixes to prevent outages / downtimes.
- Responsible for architecting deployments for high availability, scalability and reliability.
Skills Required For Esper Jobs 2020 :
- 2-4 years of professional DevOps experience.
- Strong in computer science fundamentals and core areas like problem-solving, data structures and algorithms.
- Solid Object Oriented (OO) analysis and system design skills and experience working with design patterns.
- Experience in large scale distributed systems, Microservices and deployment.
- Prefered Experience in building scalable REST API-based platforms.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying using AWS services.
- Experience in AWS Cloud formation for Infrastructure as code and Cloud watch for monitoring use cases.
- Experience working with dockerized applications using container orchestration tools such as k8s, EC2 Container Service (ECS).
- Experience of working in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written - with the ability to collaborate well in a team is mandatory.
Documents to be Carried for Esper Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Esper Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Esper Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Esper Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Esper Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Esper.io. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Esper Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Esper Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Esper Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Esper Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Esper Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.