MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Esko Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Esko company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Esko address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Esko Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Esko
Packaging Simplified. Esko helps its customers to make the best packaging for billions of consumers. The Esko product portfolio supports and manages the packaging print processes for brand owners, designers, premedia and trade shops, packaging manufacturers and converters.
Company Website : www.esko.com
Job Position : Technical Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Esko Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Esko Jobs 2020 :
The primary responsibility of the Technical Writer Trainee is to effectively design, create and maintain online end user help (documentation and other supporting videos) for our customers. This may include user guides, reference guides, installation and other technical documentation. He or she will work on multiple documentation deliverables throughout the course of a year, and may be required to document Engines products from our software portfolio
- Collect information on upcoming product releases from the product management and development teams
- Conduct documentation review meetings with product managers and development teams
- Be able to work across agile teams
- Analyze information and structure the information in an efficient manner.
- Create and manage video training materials occasionally
- Keep up with the latest documentation trends and technologies in order to continually improve and refine the documentation we provide to customers,
- Assist colleagues from the marketing department with regards to writing, by reviewing e-mail newsletters, white papers, reports and other documents,
- Contribute to the Support knowledge base, either by reviewing existing knowledge base articles or by creating new articles,
- Potentially coordinate the translation of the documentation deliverables he or she has created, in cooperation with the translation coordinator,
- Keep track of their work progress and backlog, and provide accurate and timely feedback about project progress to his/her manager.
- Be willing to travel occasionally (maximum 5%) if needed
Skills Required For Esko Jobs 2020 :
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Knowledge of user documentation within the software industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of the DITA XML standard and its related documentation tools
- Knowledge of image editing and illustration software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Insight into user experience best practices, and the readiness to flag these to product management when needed
- Very strong analytical skills to create documentation based on diverse, technical and complex source documents such as specifications, use cases, user stories, support calls, and other documents.
- Strong project management skills from inception to deployment through to the maintenance phase, including the ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- The ability to work closely with multiple and possibly remote development teams
- Experience in creating video based help is definitely a plus
Documents to be Carried for Esko Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Esko Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Esko Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Esko Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Esko Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Esko.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Esko Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Esko Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Esko Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Esko Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Esko Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.