Esko Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Esko Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Esko address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
The Esko product portfolio supports and manages the packaging and print processes for brand owners, retailers, designers, premedia and trade shops, packaging manufacturers, and converters. For 9 out of 10 retail packages, Esko solutions are used in packaging management, asset management, artwork creation, structural design, prepress, 3D visualization, flexo plate making, workflow automation, quality assurance, sample-making, palletization, supply chain collaboration and/or the production of signage and displays. The Esko solutions consist of an extensive suite of software and two hardware product lines: CDI flexo computer-to-plate imagers and Kongsberg digital cutting systems, complemented with professional services, training and consultancy.
Esko Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||QA Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Esko Careers 2023
Esko is looking for QA Engineer for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. Engineer will be part of a global team and will work on product engineering of various Esko products
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various software and testing methodologies of the organization
- Get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
- Keep track of any new requirements / changes during the process of requirements understanding and clarification process and bring them to the notice of the Lead
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing the product / project are established as per standards defined by the organization
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of software product features; Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments
- Review the test deliverables produced by other team members and enter the review findings in the defect management tool identified for the project
- Methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and can reproduce and communicate these steps
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, etc.,
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the root cause and generate a detailed report
- Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues; Promptly escalate unresolved dependencies and issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Lead
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables. Pay high attention to detail in all work
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
Skills Required For Esko Careers 2023
- Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry skills:
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry
- Proficiency in use of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator)
- Process related: Agile /Scrum, Configuration management, Software test environments control
- Analysis: Analysis of requirements / user stories using formal methodologies / techniques to identify gaps
- Test case design using various techniques / approaches to achieve optimal test coverage
- Test data generation and selecting the right test data
- Test execution and test reporting
- Well-versed with various types of testing (like system integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.,)
- Good understanding of bug life cycle
- Technology: Good understanding of Web and/or Client / Server technology; Experience in workflow management Software / products
- Tools: Jira or any alternate tool, Test Link or any other alternate tool for test case management, Perforce or any alternate version control tool
- Operating Systems: Working experience in products / applications designed for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good knowledge on software quality assurance and quality control
- Good knowledge / understanding on productivity and quality metrics being tracked in the project
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Effective and Clear Communicator, facilitate meetings, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs
- Very good communication skills (both written and spoken)
Selection Process For Esko Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Esko Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Esko Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Esko Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Esko Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Esko Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Esko Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Esko Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Esko Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Esko Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.esko.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Esko Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Esko Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Esko Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Esko Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Esko Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.