MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Ericsson Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Ericsson Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Job Positions: Data Scientist
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness of new data sources and data gathering techniques. Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to enhance customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes. Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
Skills Required for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- Solid understanding in Statistics, e.g., hypothesis formulation, hypothesis testing, descriptive analysis and data exploration.
- Aptitude and skills in Machine Learning, e.g., linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, SVM, neural networks, etc.
- Strong programming skills in various languages (Python, Scala, R)
- Strong ambition to learn and implement current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, H2O, Keras, TensorFlow, and Spark.
- Familiarity with Linux/OS X command line, version control software (git), and general software development.
- Experience in programming or scripting to enable ETL development
- Familiarity with relational databases.
Selection Process for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test
- Interviews (Technical & HR)
Documents to be Carried for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Click here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Ericsson Recruitment Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ericsson.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.