MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Ericsson Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Ericsson Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Ericsson Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Ericsson Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Job Positions: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Ericsson Jobs 2021 :
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Responsible for solution implementations follow-up and for suggesting improvements that can lead to end-customer service improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, customers.
- Providing key insights related to defined use cases for different partners.
- Collating requirement from customer and communicate with GSC SOC team.
- Interacting with Customer Business/Marketing team W.r.t insights derived from SOC platform.
- Participating in weekly/Monthly SOC governance.
- Defining thresholds for various SKPI’s.
- Ensuring SLA Fulfilment for all related activities.
Skills Required for Ericsson Jobs 2021 :
- Expertise in RAN and good knowledge of other NW nodes like Ericsson RAN- BSC/RNC/NodeB/enodeB.
- Experience in using basic RF tools, Google Earth Pro, MAPINFO Professional, QGIS.
- Solid understanding of Telecom network and domains.
- Working knowledge on NMS (ENM/OSS) like upgrade/integration/Inventory/license. Good knowledge of Technologies (2G,3G,4G).
- Knowledge of Call flows, Signaling and protocols.
- Knowledge of SRF activities configuration/provisioning in RAN nodes.
- Experience of Radio interfaces, Protocol stack.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- Rehoming, Reparenting, new cell/site addition.
- Experience in basic RAN KPI troubleshooting.
- Developed skills in Interpersonal communication.
Selection Process for Ericsson Jobs 2021 :
- Online Test
- Interviews (Technical & HR)
Documents to be Carried for Ericsson Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Ericsson Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Ericsson Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Ericsson Recruitment Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ericsson.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Ericsson Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Ericsson Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Ericsson Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Ericsson Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.