Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Epsilon Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Epsilon address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. We connect advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy and client data. Epsilon accelerates clients’ ability to harness the power of their first-party data in order to enhance, activate and measure campaigns with confidence. We believe in an open, privacy-first advertising ecosystem.
Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Associate Client Integration Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2019/2020/2021 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2023
Our Client Integration Engineers (CIE) are experienced digital technologists, responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to help our clients achieve their digital marketing objectives. CIEs own the end-to-end integration process for new clients, educating and collaborating with client technology, product, and commercial teams along the way. Due to the evolving nature of Adtech, CIEs continuously work with cutting-edge technology to ensure Epsilon integrations and solutions deliver the most effective results for our clients. The CIE is knowledgeable, progressive, efficient – a great representation of what differentiates Epsilon.
- Responsible and Accountable for new APAC client integrations: design, develop, implement, and test technical solutions based on client and business requirements.
- Develop scripts, maintain database tables, and process data feeds to support new client initiatives.
- Ongoing support & maintenance of existing clients.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with clients’ technical teams
- Collaborate with Epsilon cross-teams: Analytics, Account Management, Sales, Creative, Product, and more.
Skills Required For Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2023
Bring your sharp tech skills and bright personality to our team for a win/win opportunity. We are looking for an individual with experience in a similar role to join our energetic team of integration engineers supporting our industry leading Adtech solution.
We are looking for people who…
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from university
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Possess strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Have a very good working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Are passionate about problem-solving and using their analytical side
- Love working in a fast paced, energetic, and engaging team environment.
- Attention to detail to act as a consultant and be reactive in front of any potential situation.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Adtech / Digital industry
- Familiarity with tag management systems
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PHP, shell, python)
Selection Process For Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Epsilon Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Epsilon Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Epsilon Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Epsilon Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Epsilon Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Epsilon Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Epsilon Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.epsilon.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Epsilon Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Epsilon Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Epsilon Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Epsilon Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Epsilon Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.