Epicor is a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software and business solutions. The company focuses on delivering integrated software solutions to help businesses in various industries streamline their processes, enhance efficiency, and stay competitive in the modern business landscape.
Epicor’s software covers a range of sectors, including manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services. The company’s solutions encompass enterprise resource planning (ERP), human capital management (HCM), supply chain management, and customer relationship management (CRM). Epicor aims to empower businesses with tools that enable better decision-making, improve productivity, and drive growth.
With a customer-centric approach, Epicor tailors its software to meet the unique needs and challenges of different industries, providing scalable and flexible solutions. The company is committed to innovation and staying at the forefront of technology to support businesses in their digital transformation journey.
Epicor Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate, Cloud R Analyst
Job Description For Epicor Recruitment 2024
- Monitor and report on infrastructure growth, health, availability, and utilization (server health metrics [Memory, CPU, I/O, etc.], storage of all types, database health, Web and network utilizations, virtual machines) in addition to discrete application components on Windows & Unix OSs with VMware & Azure virtualization hosted Azure cloud offerings.
- Maintain high system availability via SolarWinds monitoring and proactive issue resolution.
- Maintain healthy systems (perform clean ups and performance tweaks)
- Support and On-board new tenants to Azure cloud.
- Troubleshoot customer issues related on Infra and application hosted on Azure.
- Use Service Now to work on customer tickets by achieving SLA’s.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support windows updates activities after hours and weekends.
- Run PowerShell scripts and CI/CD pipeline where automation is used to complete tasks for Product deployments.
- Run SQL Scripts to restore SQL Server Database, good understanding of databases and SQL statements.
What you will likely bring:
- 1+ year of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer doing systems monitoring & supporting IT infrastructure.
- Experience working with Linux server.
- PHP / PowerShell / ARM templates / C# Scripting experience is A+
- Web site application monitoring skills are required, while Web site creation skills is A+
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure Architecture as it relates to Web Application Hosting and Support
- Networking and Hardware configuration/troubleshooting.
- Experience with tools such as SolarWinds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Epicor Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Epicor Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.