MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Enel Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Enel company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Enel address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Enel Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Enel
We are a multinational energy company and one of the world’s leading integrated electricity and gas operators. We work in 32 countries across five continents, generating energy with a managed capacity of more than 88 GW, selling gas and distributing electricity across a network spanning approximately 2.2 million km. With more than 73 million end users around the world, we have the biggest customer base among our European competitors, and we are one of Europe’s leading energy companies by installed capacity and reported EBITDA.
Company Website : www.enel.com
Job Position : Junior Electrical Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical
Experience : 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Enel Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Enel Jobs 2020 :
- Execute or review and validate Due Diligences, Feasibility Studies, Design for Permitting and Detailed Design (shop drawings, IFC drawings) for renewable power plants (wind, solar, geo, Hydro and storage)
- Prepare Technical Specifications for design of electrical HV systems of renewable plants
- Perform the technical evaluation of the offers submitted by the Vendors for any Request for Purchase’s sent out by the Organization - related to own field of expertise
- Select optimal equipment for site and specific requirements, and coordinate with suppliers/manufacturers and contractors as necessary
- Attend design reviews meetings with Design Contractor, Supplier and Consultant.
- Supports the Design to Cost (DTC), Business Development (BD) Departments and Project Engineer (PE) for the estimation of project CAPEX, OPEX and time scheduling.
- Support the other units within the Organization (Expediting) to assure the quality of the construction (supplies and works) of the renewable power plants (wind, solar, geo, Hydro and storage)
- Approve and supervise any necessary tests related to electrical equipment (FAT\SAT).
- Support the other units within the Organization during the start-up and commissioning of the renewable power plants (wind, solar, geo, Hydro and storage) - related to own field of expertise
- Estimate the costs for the construction of renewable power plants (wind, solar, geo, Hydro and storage) together with Procurement unit - related to own field of expertise
- Perform risk assessment related to the construction of renewable power plants (wind, solar, geo, Hydro and storage) - related to own field of expertise
- Review lessons learned and identify improvements in existing products, procedures and processes, developing cost effective solutions to satisfy specifications.
- Ensure equipment is designed in accordance with the current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, together with ENEL best practices.
- Manage and supervise third party engineers or external design services
- Communicate timely with third parties to ensure design requirements are understood and fulfilled through delivery
- Support the other units within the Organization for the management of supply, construction and commissioning contracts entered into with external service providers related to own field of expertise
- Work on multiple projects across Asia and Australia
Skills Required For Enel Jobs 2020 :
- PE certification is preferred
- General knowledge in Renewables
- Effective verbal and written English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Protection and Control Systems for High Voltage Substation (Substation Automation).
- Desired knowledge of informatics:
- Microsoft Office
- Power system Softwares (DigSILENT, ETAP, NEPLAN, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of Grid Interconnection Studies; System Impact, Facilities, Fault, Loss, Relay Coordination, and others.
- Experienced with relay testing, programming, and fault analysis will be a plus
- Knowledge of IEC and other international applicable local industry standards.
- Experience in construction and/or commissioning related to own filed of expertise will be a plus
- Availability for domestic and international travel for meetings and for on-site support
- Valid Driver's license
- Ability to work within a Global Framework
- Ability to work within a Matrix Organization
- Ability in working within multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
- Innovation and Sustainable thinking
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in autonomy for complex tasks and in multiple projects under pressure
- Advanced time management and planning skills with ability to review, compile and track project documentation
Documents to be Carried for Enel Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Enel Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Enel Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Enel Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Enel Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Enel.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Enel Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Enel Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Enel Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Enel Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Enel Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.