MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
embedUR Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : embedUR company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check embedUR address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
embedUR Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : embedUR Systems
We help Network and Telecom equipment vendors and Broadband Service Providers to de-risk new product development and service deployment, in order to get to market faster by leveraging our embedded software expertise and networking IP. We specialize in Wi-Fi, Access and IoT platform enablement. With almost 200 engineers, half of them Wi-Fi experts, and one third DOCSIS experts, we are widely regarded as the go-to guys for help with Wi-Fi and Access platform integration, by leading enterprise and consumer equipment vendors.
Company Website : www.embedur.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For embedUR Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For embedUR Jobs 2020 :
- embedUR systems is a Product and Product Engineering Services Company, fast growing leader in Wireless Networking (WiFi), based in the heart of Silicon Valley, USA.
- embedUR systems is looking for Engineering graduates 2020 passed out.
- Passionate engineers, interested working in cutting edge networking / wireless product development and excited to go extra mile to make a difference for themselves, organization.
- Job openings: Device Development – Savy to code in C language and quest to work in Networking and Wireless (IEEE 802.11).
Selection Process For embedUR Jobs 2020 :
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview (2 Levels)
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for embedUR Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For embedUR Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
embedUR Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for embedUR Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the embedUR Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at embedUR.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the embedUR Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide embedUR Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides embedUR Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide embedUR Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides embedUR Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.