MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Elitmus Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Swiggy company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Swiggy address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Elitmus Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Elitmus
We are already a well-known brand in India. Our Skill assessment products are used in 28 countries, across 5 continents, in three different languages (English, Mandarine and Japanese). Our Online coding platform is used by Fortune 500 companies.
The unmatched efficiency and value we deliver to our customers comes not only because we only hire smart people, but also because we make use of technology like no one else in this field. For example, face recognition algorithms for detecting impersonations. Our AI engine can differentiate between guess-work and genuine mistakes in the answer scripts.
Company Website : www.elitmus.com
Job Position : Full Stack Developer Intern
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Elitmus Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021 graduates
Job Description For Elitmus Jobs 2020 :
- You should have explored things outside your curriculum – that means, stuff other than .Net, Java, Matlab etc.
- You should be familiar with web technologies.
- You should feel at home with a POSIX compliant OS (Linux/MacOS/Unix)
- You are high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles and brain teasers
- With all the above, you are still very well glued into what’s happening in the world at large around you – you most definitely do not lack General Knowledge. It is sort of depressing for us that in one of our previous events, most people thought that the current CEO of Infosys is Mr. Narayan Murthy!
Documents to be Carried for Elitmus Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Elitmus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Elitmus Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Elitmus Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Elitmus Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at elitmus.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Elitmus Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Elitmus Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Elitmus Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Elitmus Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Elitmus Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.