MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Edureka Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Edureka company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Edureka address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Edureka Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Edureka
Edureka is a global e-learning platform for live, instructor-led training in trending technologies. They offer short term courses supported by online resources, along with 24×7 lifetime support. Edureka has an unwavering commitment to helping working professionals keep up with changing technologies. With an existing learner community of 750,000 in more than 100 countries, Edureka’s vision is to make learning easy, interesting, affordable and accessible to millions of learners across the globe.
Company Website : www.edureka.co
Job Position : Associate Inside Sales Manager
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Edureka Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Edureka Jobs 2020 :
- At edureka, we're working to be the most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
- We are looking for a relentless sales team member who can understand customer’s requirements,provide recommendations using product knowledge, help them understand - how edureka can help in achieving their career aspiration and drive it to closure by doing awesome follow up using an innovative approach, to join us in the edureka sales team.
- The successful candidate will work in lock-step with the sales team, marketing team, content team and Support team.
- Use CRM to check daily work and prioritise important follow ups
- Perform Outbound calls to potential customers, understand their learning requirement and recommend specific training as per their career aspiration.
- Follow up with prospective leads and drive them to closure
- Working in collaboration with project managers and team leads to reach daily targets
- Reporting output on a daily basis
- Update all the important logs, records about customer’s interactions in CRM
Skills Required For Edureka Jobs 2020 :
- Requires freshers / bachelor’s degree 4th year students from an engineering institute in computer science, electronics, mechanical, chemical, information science, or MBA from premier institute.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, high pressure environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive closure and persuasive ability.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
- This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexible enough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
- The selected candidate will undergo 2-weeks of rigorous in-depth sales training comprising product knowledge, understanding your customers, CRM, email writing, phone skills etc.
- Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
- High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
- Understand 2020 Technology landscape
- Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
- Seeking a career within the sales field
- Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
- Being available for communication throughout the day
Documents to be Carried for Edureka Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Edureka Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Edureka Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Edureka Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Edureka Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Edureka.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Edureka Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Edureka Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Edureka Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Edureka Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Edureka Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.