MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
eClerx Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : eClerx off campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.Com/BBM /M.Com /MBA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check eClerx off campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
eClerx Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : eClerx Services Ltd
eClerx was founded in 2000 by Anjan Malik and PD Mundhra with the goal of transitioning, managing and transforming complex business processes. Following successful careers in investment banking, Anjan and PD, graduates of University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, jointly identified significant opportunities for providing innovative services and solutions to large global companies undergoing rapid business transformation challenged by legacy systems, new technology, data inaccuracies, and ever-changing processes and workflows. Created from humble beginnings in a small office in Mumbai, today eClerx employs over 9500+ people with offices located in the US, UK, India, Italy, Ireland, Thailand, and Singapore.
Company Website : www.eclerx.com
Job Position : Financial Analyst
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com/BBA/BBM/M.Com/MBA/PGDM
Experience : 0- 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For eClerx Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/BBA/BBM/M.Com/MBA/PGDM
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For eClerx Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for managing multiple Middle Office and Regulatory support processes
- Independently handle multiple clients – establish self as a valued partner
- Build domain expertise across processes supported, assist in speedy remediation of issues, implement process improvements and build/enhance controls to prevent future escalations
- Participate in Middle Office/group level initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring Process documentation is maintained in an updated fashion at all times
Skills Required For eClerx Jobs 2020 :
- Graduation (B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA) / Post Graduation (M.Com, MBA, PGDM)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Trade Life Cycle.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities to derive information from data.
- Time management and ability to resolve issues speedily.
Documents to be Carried for eClerx Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For eClerx Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
eClerx Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for eClerx Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the eClerx Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at eClerx.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the eClerx Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide eClerx Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides eClerx Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide eClerx Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides eClerx Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.