eClerx Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: eClerx Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the eClerx address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
eClerx provides business process management, automation and analytics services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the global leading financial services, communications, retail, fashion, media and entertainment, manufacturing, travel and leisure, and technology companies. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India.
eClerx Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Financial Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/PGDM|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Working on back office and middle office processes for financial institutions
- Handling different stages of client/product life cycle across stages – KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, trade support, corporate actions, tax operations etc.
- Expected to work on Data capture, cataloguing, data processing, system inputs and updates, reconciliations, settlements and fund transfers
- Preparation of reports using MS Excel
- Role could entail external interaction with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process. This could be telephonic or through emails
- Risk identification and escalation, timely escalation of outstanding issues to clients
- Working on various trade support activities across the Trade Lifecycle like Trade Confirmation matching, Trade Pre-Settlements support, Front office to back-office reconciliation of trade position, Report generations, Settlements of Cash Flows coming from various trading events like Interest or Premium, Operations of Syndicated Loans, Corporate action set-up and operations
- Working on other capital market operational tasks other than Trade Life-cycle support like Reference Data support, Regulatory reporting (Swaps Data Repository, SDR, Know Your Customer (KYC), various front-office and back-office reconciliations
- Job would require the candidate to learn and master various financial products including Equity Securities and Derivatives, Interest Rates Swaps, FX Spot, Options, Futures, Credit Derivatives Swaps, Commodities Derivatives and Fixed Income products (e.g. Corporate and Treasury Bonds)
- Bachelors Degree (B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA) / Masters Degree (M.com, MBA, PGDM)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in investment banking operations involving projects people, process and client management.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- High levels of energy enthusiasm, commitment and productivity, Proactive, effective influencer, result oriented.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities to derive information from data.
- Time management and ability to resolve issues quickly.
- Above average in planning, organizing and time management.
eClerx Careers Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
eClerx Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for eClerx Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for eClerx Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|eClerx Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for eClerx Interview 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For eClerx Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply eClerx Careers 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article eClerx Careers 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You