MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
E2Open Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : E2Open IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check E2Open Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
E2Open Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : E2Open LLC
E2open, we’re creating a more connected, intelligent supply chain. It starts with sensing and responding to real-time demand, supply and delivery constraints. Bringing together data from customers, distribution channels, suppliers, contract manufacturers and logistics partners, our collaborative and agile supply chain platform enables companies to use data in real-time, with artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive smarter decisions.
Company Website : www.e2open.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA - CSE,IT
Experience : 3 - 4 Years
Salary : As per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for E2Open Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA - CSE,IT
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017 graduates
Job Description for E2Open Jobs 2020 :
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Create automated unit test cases as per project requirements
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Work on any customer support or production issues as required
Skills Required for E2Open Jobs 2020 :
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Web application development, Unix/Linux environments, Mobile application development, Natural language processing or developing large software systems.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Interest and ability to learn new frameworks and coding languages as needed.
- Awareness in Global Trade Management domain and challenges
Documents to be Carried for E2Open Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for E2Open Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Now :: Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
E2Open Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for E2Open Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the E2Open Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at E2Open.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the E2Open Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide E2Open Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides E2Open Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide E2Open Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides E2Open Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.