About E2open Off Campus Drive
E2open is the connected supply chain software platform that enables the world’s largest companies to transform the way they make, move, and sell goods and services. With the broadest cloud-native global platform purpose-built for modern supply chains, e2open connects more than 400,000 manufacturing, logistics, channel, and distribution partners as one multi-enterprise network tracking over 12 billion transactions annually. Our SaaS platform anticipates disruptions and opportunities to help companies improve efficiency, reduce waste, and operate sustainably.
E2open Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Marketing Operations Data Analyst
|1 – 3 Years
Job Description For E2open Recruitment 2024
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our Marketing Operations and Analytics team at e2open. The Data Analyst at e2open is responsible for developing procedures to enhance the accuracy and integrity of our data.
This person will be monitoring the quality of data by examining complex data to optimise the efficiency and quality of the data being collected, resolve data quality problems, and collaborate with all areas of the business leveraging Salesforce data to ensure that our lead, contact, customer, product, target account and other types of Salesforce data are accurate, complete and current. Utilising investigative, organizational and analytic skills, the Data Analyst implements and executes data strategies, and creates reports to provide insight into sales and marketing data.
This role reports to the Director, Marketing Operations.
- Data quality audits: Identifying any issues with accuracy, completeness, and consistency of data within our database
- Data imports: manually inputting, and updating information directly into our Marketing Automation and Salesforce databases
- Best practices and continuous improvement: Recommending data quality solutions that may include automating manual processes and make recommendations for data integrity and best practices for data storage and management
- Monitoring data quality: Identifying any errors or inconsistencies in incoming data that may need to be corrected and creating reports that detail the quality of data within our database
- Data acquisition: Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources to update and maintain databases
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of experience in a relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Dun & Bradstreet, etc. to find new and accurate data
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Investigative and trouble shooting skills
- Organisational and communication skills
- Positive “can do” attitude
E2open Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your E2open Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.