MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
E-Junkie Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: E-Junkie company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check E-Junkie address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
E-Junkie Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : E-Junkie
E-Junkie provides shopping cart and buy now buttons to let you sell downloads and tangible goods on your website, eBay, MySpace, Google Base, CraigsList and other websites using PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, Google Checkout, Authorize. Net, TrialPay, ClickBank and 2CheckOut.For merchants selling downloads, we automate and secure the digital delivery of files and codes. If you are selling tangible goods, we automate the shipping calculation and inventory management. Our shopping cart has a built in sales tax, VAT, packaging and shipping cost calculator.
You can sell ebooks, sell mp3 tracks and albums, sell software, icons, fonts, artwork, phone cards, event tickets, cds, posters, books, t-shirts and almost everything else you want to sell.E-Junkie has no transaction limit, no bandwidth limit, no setup fee and no transaction fee.
Company Website : www.e-junkie.com
Job Position : Software Developer - Backend
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For E-Junkie Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For E-Junkie Jobs 2020 :
- Building reliable and scalable backend for features at hand.
- Ensuring sound architecture and API design.
- Reviewing code, promoting coding standards and best practices.
- Work with the Product/Business teams to get full understanding of the requirements and propose solutions wherever necessary.
- Handle the deployment of the features that you build.
- Love building things, and have built some web applications in the past
- Have a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms and databases are comfortable with Python, Django, GoLang, Git, MySQL
- Understand how website-backend interacts with frontend as well as the myriad external APIs are comfortable bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based Development environments are analytical, and are curious about technology, and interested in startups ask questions or look for answers on the internet, when
- You don't know are not afraid to express your opinion are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start
- Have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly
Skills Required For E-Junkie Jobs 2020 :
- Worked with infrastructure automation tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Worked with AWS/Google Cloud Platform.
Documents to be Carried for E-Junkie Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For E-Junkie Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
E-Junkie Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for E-Junkie Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the E-Junkie Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at EJunkie.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the E-Junkie Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide E-Junkie Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides E-Junkie Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide E-Junkie Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides E-Junkie Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.