DTCC Hiring Software Development Test Engineer At Chennai Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
DTCC Hiring Software Development Test Engineer
|Name Of Post||Software Development Test Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
SDET role is responsible for ensuring that all applications, system products, projects, and solutions meet defined enterprise quality standards. Provide centralized, independent quality assurance services across the firm, including functional and non-functional testing for all products, services, and applications across businesses. Develop, design and maintain automated testing solutions, providing testing expertise, oversight, and direction to ensure the functionality of solutions and that design specifications are met.
- Design, develop, and implement automated tests to ensure the quality of software products
- Work closely with software development teams to understand software requirements and design automated tests that validate the functionality
- Write and maintain automated test scripts and test plans
- Collaborate with other software quality assurance and development team members to identify and resolve defects and improve the overall software testing process
- Implement and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Debug and diagnose software defects and work with development teams to resolve them
- Know the latest with new software testing methodologies tools, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong experience with automated testing and test-driven development
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, Python, C#, etc.)
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL preferred
- Knowledge of software testing techniques and methodologies, including unit testing, integration testing, and functional testing
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks and tools such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery processes and tools, such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
How To Apply For DTCC Software Development Test Engineer Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply DTCC Software Development Test Engineer Jobs||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You