About Dow Jones
When you join Dow Jones, you become part of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we’re newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, and video –including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands, like The Wall Street Journal, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Our products inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world’s commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and prosperity. We enlighten and inspire audiences around the globe with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
Dow Jones Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Summer 2024 Internship – Data & AI (APAC)
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Dow Jones Recruitment 2024
Our Data and AI team collects and integrates our own proprietary data and third-party licensed content – we process and integrate millions of articles a day from more than 33,000 news and business sources from nearly 200 countries in 26 languages, while also providing equity exchange data from 49 countries and over 80,000 listed instruments. We also program manage innovation in AI across Dow Jones. During this internship, you will work on a variety of projects and tasks assigned by and under the direction of managers in the Data and AI organization.
This role is hybrid, based in our New Delhi, India office.
- Work on projects to help ensure the smooth passage and timely delivery of content from providers ranging from The Wall Street Journal to social media sources
- Analyze usage data of various Dow Jones products and suggest areas of improvement in the products
- Build reports and dashboards to predict and improve product performance
- Research on new Gen AI tools and use cases to inform product development
- Test the accuracy and completeness of Dow Jones data related to companies, executives, and financial markets
- Completed at least two years of college level study
- Excellent research and editorial skills
- Knowledge of and interest in data analytics and AI advancements
- English language proficiency with other language skills being a plus
- Basic Python, HTML and/or SQL expertise
Dow Jones Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Dow Jones Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.