MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
DMart Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : DMart company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check DMart address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
DMart Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : DMart ( Avenue Supermarts Ltd )
The supermarket chain of DMart stores is owned and operated by Avenue Supermarts Ltd. (ASL). The company has its headquarters in Mumbai
DMart seeks to be a one-stop shopping destination for the entire family, meeting all their daily household needs. A wide selection of home utility products is offered, including foods, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and much more.
Company Website: www.dmartindia.com
Job Positions: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Rajkot
Qualification : B.Com/M.Com/MBA
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For DMart Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For DMart Jobs 2020 :
- Managing Day to Day Accounting work of Payables, Receivables, Bank Reconciliation, Ledger Maintenance and other Accounting entries
- Inputting cash/bank vouchers on daily basis, reconciliation of cash and bank on monthly Basis.
- Maintaining Petty Cash Register and with supporting documents
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closures of accounts.
- Applicant should have working knowledge of MS. Office, SAP and Internet
- Coordinating with HO for Accounts & Finance related reports.
- Upgrading on timely basis on changes in Accounting / Tax domain (E.g. Introduction of GST)
- Coordinating with Internal and Statutory Auditors by providing necessary information for their work
- Prepare Accounts & Tax related Tracker & MIS Report.
Documents to be Carried for DMart Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For DMart Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
DMart Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for DMart Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the DMart Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at DMart.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the DMart Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide DMart Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides DMart Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide DMart Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides DMart Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.