About Diebold Nixdorf
We automate, digitize and transform the way people bank and shop. We offer proven expertise and comprehensive portfolios in cutting-edge product technology, multi-vendor software and service excellence for financial and retail customers.
Consumer behavior is changing rapidly; people are empowered and connected and expect unprecedented service and convenience. The world is “always on” – a digital era requiring us to orchestrate touchpoints in ways that meet and exceed the 24/7 automation needs of the banking and retail worlds.
Diebold Nixdorf Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Helpdesk Support Analyst
|Any UG Degree
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Diebold Nixdorf Recruitment 2024
Provides day-to-day technical support to employees and system / end users for infrastructure, internal systems and desktop hardware and software. Addresses and resolves failures, problems and questions relating to the operation of workstations, laptops, websites, software, peripherals, telephony, mobile devices and other equipment. Ensures optimal operation and business continuity.
- Gains familiarity with Helpdesk and related IT and technical support concepts, practices and methodologies.
- With guidance, performs a range of routine support duties, including: Assisting with provision of first line user support.
- Supporting the use of remote access tools and services for end users.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and connectivity issues.
- Installing basic hardware and software.
- Assisting with installation and update of anti-virus software, and with decontamination of infected systems.
- Gathering and recording system inventory data.
- Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
- Keeps customers updated on ticket status ensuring the ticket is managed to closure.
- Learns and complies with DN Helpdesk, IT, peripheral and related connectivity and security policies and procedures.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in Helpdesk Support.
- Good business English skills (Written and spoken).
Diebold Nixdorf Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Diebold Nixdorf Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.