About DHL Off Campus Drive
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our divisions offer an unrivaled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management.
With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, engineering, manufacturing & energy, auto-mobility and retail, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Software Engineer – Frontend React Developer
|1 – 2 Years
Job Description For DHL Recruitment 2024
Our team is responsible for the platform for orders of business customers sending large amounts of letters over the German letter network. We create the user interface of this complex system covering all different types of post products.
What would a typical day look like for you:
After grabbing your coffee you start the frontend development. Development tasks are organized regarding the Scrum methodology in stories and tasks planned on a biweekly basis. You will get some input from the UX team to implement a new component of the application. Testing is very important for us. So, you are also asked to write automated developer tests for your code to deliver a high-quality product.
Within the team we love to jump on testing, so time is granted for you to carefully test your code and other developer’s code. After it you commit your code to a repository. An automated CI/CD pipeline also focusing on security makes sure that everything is correct and signals this with a green light. Then your code is already deployed to the cloud. A perfect day.
But from time to time it doesn’t run so smoothly, of course. We have a team of frontend developers sitting next to you supporting you in every case. Additionally, our requirements engineers and the product owner support you if requirements are unclear. Working as one team and helping each other over cultural intercontinental boarders is very important for us.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- React & TypeScript knowledge, at least 1-2 years of experience in ReactJS.
- At least 3 years of work experience within Frontend development.
- Very good knowledge of writing tests for frontend code.
- Familiar with the concepts of a CI/CD pipeline.
- You are able to work independently, prioritize and organize your tasks under time and workload pressure.
- Working in a multinational environment, you can expect cross-region collaboration with teams around the globe, thus good spoken and written English at minimum B2 level is needed.
DHL Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your DHL Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.