DHL Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: DHL Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the DHL address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 380,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global sustainable trade flows.
DHL Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||DevOps Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE / B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
We are looking for DevOps Engineer who will become part of our DevOps team, working together with others team mates on making our products best in class. You will be part of team is responsible for critical DHL Express platforms. The ideal candidate for this position is proactive, self-directed, team player, passionate to resolve new challenging task. Team is dealing with various projects e.g. development of new features, upgrade of EOSL components, removing security vulnerabilities, migrations to cloud etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will take end-to-end care of our systems including designing, developing, operating and supporting.
- You will participate in testing and test automation of respective systems using modern technologies.
- You will be responsible for daily operations, maintenance, monitoring and capacity adjustments.
- You will participate in requirement analysis and solution design.
- You will deliver assigned services according to agreed SLA’s (TRT, Availability, Performance).
- You will act as a primary technical point regarding the technical expertise on RUN related aspects of the service (Incident Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, SW patching etc.).
- You will maintain production and also pre-production environments.
- You will document work using the required standards, methods and tools.
- You will manage expectations of the stakeholders.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
- Have hands-on knowledge in software development, preferred experience in Java, TypeScript.
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Angular, Hibernate.
- Experience with support and maintenance of production environment.
- Knowledge of APIs: SOAP, REST, XML/XSD, JSON.
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure (HW, network, OS, DB, middleware).
- Good knowledge of any Cloud Infrastructure, setup and technologies, Azure Cloud.
- Container Orchestration like Kubernetes and Openshift. Deployment and setup of such environments.
- Knowledge of OS Linux, including scripting (Shell /Bach Scripting).
- Experience in CICD and related tools such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, Artifactory and IBM UCD.
- Expert/experienced in relational DB application solution e.g. Oracle DB architecture, Postgres, SQL, Procedures and etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace etc).
- Very good communication skills and can do attitude.
- Very good analytical skills and structured approach (Detail-oriented).
- Organizational skills, team player.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and self-confidence.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to time manage efficiently to avoid over-commitments.
- Strong customer centric mindset.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
DHL Careers Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
DHL Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for DHL Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for DHL Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|DHL Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for DHL Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For DHL Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply DHL Careers 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article DHL Careers 2023 Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You