MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Denodo Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Denodo Technologies company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Denodo Technologies address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Denodo Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Denodo Technologies
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration.
Company Website : http://www.denodo.com/
Job Position : Associate Data Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Fresher
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Denodo Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Denodo Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Are you looking to kick start your career within an international software product company?
- Then our Associate Data Engineer role for fresh graduates will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Denodo is a fantastic place to begin your career. We are the leader in Data Virtualization and we are embracing a culture that puts people first, where everyone has the opportunity to own their career and make a contribution towards the modern change, and is given the space to grow personally and professionally.
- At Denodo we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who are committed to doing their best and deliver on their promises. We are looking for people who value different perspectives, who build sustainable relationships and who dare to shape the future and want to make a difference.
- Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries (Financial Services, Automotive, Insurance, Pharma, etc.), exciting growth paths and direct mentorship.
- Your mission will be to help and assist our clients and partners to realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Denodo’s Data Virtualization capability to provide modern solutions for agile data delivery to empower people.
Duties & Responsibilities
As an Associate Data Engineer, you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Support, education, and coaching during the introduction as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve client’s inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
Skills Required For Denodo Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records (65% & above in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG) from 2019 & 2020 batch.
- University Degree relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication (Bachelor or Masters).
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of JDBC, XML, JMS, and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
Documents to be Carried for Denodo Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Denodo Technologies Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Denodo Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Denodo Technologies Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Denodo Technologies Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Denodo Technologies.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Denodo Technologies Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Denodo Technologies Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Denodo Technologies Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Denodo Technologies Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Denodo Technologies Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.