MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Deloitte company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech / ME / M.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Deloitte Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Deloitte
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website : www.deloitte.com
Job Position : Analyst – Client Accelerators
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MBA
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
- As an Analyst, you would not only work as an individual contributor, but also as a team player to support to support C-Suite Executive cross-programs, Greenhouse, and Wall Street Journal (WSJ) Programs within Client Accelerators.
- This would require the individual to be involved in all stages of project management across requirement gathering, business analysis, stakeholder management, and project administration.
- MS PowerPoint and documentation support – Develop MS PowerPoint materials that are client and print ready
- Wall Street Journal production support (periodic data and analysis reports)
- Manage financial data – Financial and data analysis, recurring reporting metrics, or any financial support needed – for ad hoc projects
- Provide operational and maintenance support (like mailbox management, archiving)
- Data input, data scrubbing, and data validation requests
- Perform secondary research on Executives and companies through secondary resources
- Work on SharePoint (User level)
- Work on templates-based documents and create new templates when needed
- Be responsible to document and enhance the processes when needed
- Embrace and contribute to knowledge development and share best practices, to achieve common team goals
Skills Required for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
- Good at MS Office – MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Secondary research – Develop executive biographies through secondary resources from web, LinkedIn, company websites, Google, or any other as research demands
- Basic reporting and analysis skills
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good client management and relationship building abilities
- Capable of quickly, regularly, and independently learning new technologies under the pressure of consistent high-profile project deliverables
- Have excellent attention to detail: Exceptions in programs and data quality issues are handled with precision.
- Self-motivated and strong team player. Highly developed personal and professional ethics
Documents to be Carried for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Deloitte Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link: Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deloitte Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Deloitte Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at deloitte.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Deloitte Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Deloitte Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Deloitte Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Deloitte Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Deloitte Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.