MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
DCIL Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : Dredging Corporation of India Limited Organization is going to recruit candidates for Dredge Cadgets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer, NCV (Trainees) posts through this notification. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech graduates are Eligible to apply. Here you can check Dredging Corporation of India Limited address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
DCIL Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Organization Name||Dredging Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Dredge Cadgets, Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer, NCV (Trainees)|
|No. Of Posts||55|
DCIL Jobs 2020 - Vacancy Details :
Total Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Dredge Cadgets: 15 Posts
- Trainee Marine Engineer: 15 Posts
- Trainee Electrical Officer: 15 Posts
- NCV (Trainees): 10 Posts
DCIL Jobs 2020 - Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Dredge Cadgets:
- Applicants must possess Diploma (Nautical Science) from a recognized Institute.
- Trainee Marine Engineer:
- Applicants must possess Degree in Marine Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Trainee Electrical Officer:
- Applicants must possess Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- NCV (Trainees):
- Candidates must complete 10th Class from a recognized board.
Age Limit :
Candidates age must be maximum 25 years for the post of NCV (Trainees), 30 years for remaining posts.
- Dredge Cadgets: Rs. 15,000/- PM
- Trainee Marine Engineer, Trainee Electrical Officer: Rs. 25,000/- PM
- NCV (Trainees): Rs. 10,000/- PM
Application Fee :
General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 1000/- through online mode. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
DCIL Jobs 2020 - Selection Procedure
- The selection of candidates will be on merit based, on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the minimum qualification of exam.
- The merit listed candidates shall be called for verification of all original documents at DCI office.
How to Apply For DCIL Jobs 2020
- Go to the official site of the Dredging Corporation of India Limited at www.dredge-india.nic.in
- Check the Recruitment Section
- Find the Latest Dredging Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2020 Notification
- Open it and read the total information in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Do not forget to pay the application fee ( If Applicable )
- And submit it before the final date.
DCIL Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
|Start date for the submission of application form||Available|
|Last date for the submission of application form||17.10.2020|
DCIL Jobs 2020 - Important Links
|DCIL Recruitment Notification & Application form||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
DCIL Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the DCIL Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.dredge-india.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the DCIL Recruitment Selection Process?
On the basis of Merit and Interview
Does Studentscircles provide DCIL Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides DCIL Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide DCIL Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides DCIL Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.