MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Datamatics Walk-In Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Datamatics company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Datamatics address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Datamatics Walk-In Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Datamatics
Datamatics is a global provider of Consulting, Information Technology (IT), Data Management and Business Process Management services to several Fortune 500 companies. Datamatics has a fully integrated offering to support digital transformation of organizations through Smart Processes, Smart Systems, Smart Devices and Smart Data. These solutions are powered by Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms which offer improved business efficiency in the interconnected world. The core operation of Datamatics is built around “Data to Intelligence”, wherein Datamatics leverages data to extract intelligence and patterns thereby facilitating smarter and quicker decision making.
Company Website : www.datamatics.com
Job Position : Testing Engineer
Job Location : Nashik
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Datamatics Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Datamatics Jobs 2020 :
- Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, cases and steps.
- Rigorously planning, writing and executing test cases.
- Creation and maintenance of test data.
- Perform test case analysis and estimation.
- Raise defect reports and assist with the resolution of test case or data related issues.
- Execute test cases during regression test cycles in accordance with the agreed scope and schedule.
- Submit timely and accurate progress reports.
- Help identify and manage the risks and issues, and timely escalations.
- Work with BA's to ensure upstream test planning is optimized for the efficient delivery of testing.
- Execute test plans and conduct functional and exploratory testing.
- Complete testing in line with agreed timeframes.
- Follow the documented business processes.
- Provide handovers to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
Skills Required For Datamatics Jobs 2020 :
- 0 to 2 years of IT Experience in manual + Automation testing
- Certification in Testing Preferable
- Computer Related or Engineering Related Bachelors or Masters Degree, B.Tech / M.Tech / BE (Computer) / MCS / MCA from reputed engineering college.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Agile based testing.
- Good aptitude
- Very Important verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative, ownership and urgency
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
Datamatics Walk-In Interview
Before attending or participating in the Datamatics Walkin Interview you need to know all the details. This article will help you to know all the particulars of the Datamatics Walkin Drive 2020. So, attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date and time. To prepare for the interview and written examination, you can download the Placement Papers from our job portal.
You Can Also Check: ★ Common Interview Questions and Answers
Documents to be Carried for Datamatics Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Datamatics Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Details Of 7 Walk-in Drive
Walk-in Date: 12th September 2020
Interview Timings: 11 AM Onwards
Contact Person: HR
Interview venue :
Datamatics Global Services Limited
Suyojit Datamatics Knowledge Center,
Suyojit IT Park, Survey No. 804, Unit No. S1 – S3,
Mumbai Agra Road, Mumbai Naka, Nashik
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Datamatics Walk-In Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Datamatics Walk-In 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Datamatics Walk-In Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Datamatics.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Datamatics Walk-In Drive Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Datamatics Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Datamatics Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Datamatics Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Datamatics Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.