About Data Axle
Data Axle Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Network Operations Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Data Axle Recruitment 2024
This internship is designed to teach a college level student about applicable lines of business across the Data Axle organization. The internship will assist and support the daily running of assigned departmental programs and procedures to facilitate completion of projects. Responsibilities include:
- Provide support on essential departmental duties.
- Work with team on special projects.
- Assist with the development of presentations, letters, and other materials for projects.
- Coordinate daily workflow to ensure that deadlines are being met.
- Design and deliver general correspondence, memoranda, charts, tables, and graphs.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Maintain project files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current enrolment in an applicable degree program is required.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and provide appropriate feedback.
- Strong working knowledge of PC software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter with an aptitude for learning.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Data Axle Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Data Axle Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.